Dental Front Desk Receptionist
A well-established private dental practice is looking for a front office receptionist with a bubbly personality and a friendly face as she/he will be the first and last face our patients see.
We are a patient centered practice that provides exceptional care to our patients. Candidate should be interested in providing great customer services to our patients who is also organized, reliable, team orientated and enthusiastic about learning with a great attitude.
If you are an outgoing and friendly individual who can multi-task with a great communication skill, please apply!
We offer competitive compensation package (Salary + Bonus + PTO + 401K + Medical Insurance).
- Insurance verification and send claims.
- Excellent customer service (phone etiquette and in person)
- Great at presenting and selling treatments.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multitasking and attend to details.
- Hardworking, reliable and dependability.
- Team player.
- Fast learner.
- Dental practice management software experience (preferably Open Dental)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)