Lab Lead Solutions Needs Event Planners
1) Create, Manage, and Schedule an event calendar for the Western USA
2) Find Local Event Managers to Run the on site Operations
3) Manage Our Event Promotional Campaigns
4) Create and prepare event marketing materials
5) Manage and Prospect for Clients
6) Assist in the sales process to help achieve event revenue goals
7) Provide Customer Service to Clients in your territory
8) Schedule venue, catering, IT, and furniture for each event
The Following Qualities will be very important
-We Need Someone who can work alone or in a group!
-Ability to Keep Up with 140 Annual Events
-Must be Extremely organized
Our Contract Terms
Some travel may be required if you need to cover an event for an on site manager who cancels with late notice. It is also recommended that you work as the event manager at local events where overnight travel is not required.
What it means to be a contractor
An independent contractor is not an employee. We do not withhold federal income taxes or provide any kind of employee benefit system. You are responsible for your own taxes. In addition you will have to have your own computer and phone line that you are willing to use.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: