- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Software Development
- Design Experience
A successful candidate in this role will be contributing to development of technology for advanced mixed-signal simulation for Mentor’s Analog Mixed-Signal Business Unit. The candidate will be working closely with other R&D developers, product engineering, and specialist application engineers to design, develop and deliver new technologies in mixed-signal simulation targeting a variety of market segments and use models. In addition, candidate will be expected to work on performance and memory optimization of the simulator, debug Analog/Digital synchronization problems and support/debug a wide variety of customer issues. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing efficient, high-quality software products with beginner level in simulator development, Hardware Description Languages and related algorithms and a strong focus on customer success.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in design and development of commercial software development
- Strong programming skills in C, C++ and on linux platform
- Experience with high performance coding, advanced knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-motivated individual with ability to pick new development effort from scratch
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work with remote, worldwide teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (MS degree preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.