Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Supervisor with provide supervision to counselor and assigned staff while assisting with optimal flow of clinical operations.
- Supervise assigned staff and monitor the clinical functions of the program.
- Provide weekly supervision and bi-weekly team meetings and work on professional development with assigned staff.
- Provide weekly individual licensure supervision of assigned staff with ability to add weekly group licensure supervision of assigned staff as needed.
- Attend internal and external meetings as assigned.
- Provide group coverage and other clinical services as needed or directed.
- Rotating weekend coverage in clinic and on call.
- Incident Reporting -- at least one Clinical Supervisor will follow-up on all Incident Reports, ensure timely submission of Internal and External Reports, advise Clinical Director and Program Director immediately of all Critical Incidents.
Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, and/or counseling.
LPC or LCSW required with ability to provide immediate clinical supervision.
A minimum of five (5) years post master's degree experience in clinical practice. Preferred three (3) years supervisory experience.
High clinical skills and knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,219.00 - $88,141.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday