Software Engineer in Test
My client has a full time opening for a Software Engineer in Test to join their growing technical team. You must be local to the area and a Citizen or GC holder to qualify. Role will involve the following:
- Build a best-in-class test automation suite.
- Experience with API Automated testing
- Be a thought leader in the design and execution of test automation.
- Develop the skillsets of team members (developers and QA) to participate in test automation.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and testing approaches.
- Participate in the overall creation and reviews of project test cases created by the quality assurance team.
- Assist the team manager with defining and improving the overall QA process.
- Provide the team manager feedback on team performance.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders.
- Review business requirements, functional specifications, use cases, design, and architecture documents in order to create effective test plans.
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans.
- Maintain documentation of test results.
- Report and track defects through online tracking tool.
- Collaborate with Software Developers to determine the root cause of issues.
- Become an expert in system functionality and architecture.
- Participate in requirements reviews and development reviews.
- Knowledge of Git for version source control.
- Experience with Chef, Jenkins and or other CI/CD tools.
- Spark and Hadoop experience preferred.
Please reach out for additional information. I have numerous full time openings in all areas of IT!
Please add me on Linked in.
Liberty Personnel Services Inc.
610-941-6300 ext 121 direct: 484-567-2089
Follow me on Twitter: @Campbell_ITjobs