Immediate position available for Forklift Operator/ Warehouse worker in city of Compton, CA!!
- The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other warehouse duties.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift or other powered equipment
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- On a daily basis, inspect forklift/other equipment and inform supervisor of any issues.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Comply with OSHA, SQF, and MSDS standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full Time (Mon-Fri, 7am-3:30pm)
- 1099 position
Must submit resume to be considered**
Call for more information
(310) 730-5085, ext 415 ask for Yessica (Mon-Thu 8am-3pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Forklift Operator: 1 year