Principals Only, No 3rd Party Recruiters. Thank you!
This position requires an Active DoD Secret Clearance
We have an opportunity for an AWS Developer/Cloud Architect to join our talented Professional Services team.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Provide advisory and domain support in developing cloud migration strategies within an AWS environment
- Architect and implement scalable infrastructure solutions that enhances the customer mission
- Advise and support cloud architectural planning, implementation, and maintenance
- Utilize AWS Cloud Formation to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment to reduce time to production
- Work on a team with other systems integrators to architect and deploy scalable cloud-based solutions
- Work closely with members of the development, tests, and operations teams to troubleshoot build breaks, enforcement of software quality standards, and proper communication of the package’s installation steps to operations for both non-production and production environments.
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline
- AWS Certified Developer
- 8+ years of experience in the cloud strategy, migration, and adoption experience
- 3+ years as a cloud architect and/or 5+ years as a AWS developer
- 2+ years with DevOps (CI/CD) processes and DevOps technologies
- Hands on experience with AWS and strong understanding of AWS capabilities and cloud service offerings
- Experience migrating an existing IT infrastructure to the AWS cloud
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security, etc.)
- Experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
- Understanding of Python, Shell, Cryptography, DNS, Encryption, Hardware, HTTP, Java, Bash, and Python
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and a self-starter
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect
- Certified AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Certified AWS DevOps Engineer
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, with at least a DoD Interim Secret clearance.