Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Delivery Driver Merchandiser Trainee
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Trainee Route Sales!
Things you should know about working as a Trainee Route Sales:
40K + per year, DOE
5 am until completion of route, some weekends.
As a Trainee Route Sales, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
- Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers
- Ability to obtain Interstate CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Exercise safe practices and work environment
- Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
- Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
- Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
All Company Commercial Drivers will be interstate non-excepted commercial drivers who meet all federal requirements (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing:
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
- Interstate Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or permit
Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.