- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Sugar Mill Apartment Homes
244 Units; Conventional
***REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS - BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY***
At Steadfast Companies, people are our most valuable asset. We are actively seeking individuals who want to create a better life for themselves and join a team that has made it possible for the company to grow nearly five times its size over the past six years. If you’re ready to push yourself and have fun where you work, then Steadfast wants to talk to you. Contact us today to become part of our success story!
WHO WE ARE:
WE ARE PASSIONATE:
Committed to pursuing excellence, accepting challenges and embracing opportunities to improve efficiencies and produce the highest quality work product possible.
WE ARE DRIVEN:
Since 1994, Steadfast Companies has acquired, refurbished or developed over 37,000 apartment homes and currently manages more than 36,000 units across 19 states.
WE ARE FUN:
Steadfast associates are competitive and fun-natured, and make the most of the relationships built in and out of the office.
WE ARE CHARITABLE:
Associates across the country embrace opportunities to give back within their local communities.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR US:
- Create a fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow.
- Reward and recognize your achievements and contributions.
- Be transparent and open.
- Offer comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Match your 401K contributions.
- Encourage time for you with three weeks of paid time off (PTO).
- Give you time with family and friends with company paid holidays.
- Extent Rental Discounts.
- Encourage you to push yourself to the limit and grow personally and professionally.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US:
- Assist the Community Manager in all functions necessary to effectively operate the community.
- Serve legal documents and process/supervise all eviction proceedings.
- Process all invoices received by the community in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Process move-ins and move-outs following company policies, procedures, and guidelines established by federal, state, and legal agencies.
- Provide support to the Leasing efforts and prospects.
- Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteadfastManagementCo
- Learn more about our leadership team: www.steadfastliving.com/leadership
- Read our Glassdoor Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Steadfast-Companies-Reviews-E341933.htm
Real Estate I Property I Community Manager I Multifamily I Property Management Company I