Director of Sales Global Debit Solutions - (2331540)
Director of Sales
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data Global Business Solutions (GBS) provides our millions of business clients around the world, large and small, with a broad range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. GBS solutions include acquiring, eCommerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytics, and next-generation commerce innovations, including mobile payment services, webstore-in-a-box solutions and Clover, our cloud-based point-of-sale operating system that includes a marketplace for proprietary and third-party business apps.
Position Description Overview
The Director of Sales is the lead sales person to create a strategic relationship with senior business leaders leading to the acquisition of new clients across the eCommerce, Marketplace, Retail and emerging markets. This individual must have a proven track record of success opening new accounts and driving complex solutions sales and revenue growth. You will identify new business opportunities with clients in our existing markets by cross selling products and services. You will leverage those relationships to attract new business through referrals and testimonials. Global Debit Solutions/Acculynk is a new acquisition to the First Data family and experiencing a period of rapid growth.
Scope of Job
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Sales capability to-negotiate, influence and sell value
- Generates new demand, revenue and profit margin for First Data with a target list of new client prospects in our eCommerce, Marketplace, Retail and emerging markets and “On Demand” verticals
- Understand and execute pipeline, forecasting, and commit to purchase process with high degree of accuracy accelerating time to revenue
• Demonstrated ability to win new business
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with new and existing clients
• Sales capability to-negotiate, influence and sell value
• Generates new demand, revenue and profit margin for First Data with a target list of new client prospects in our eCommerce, Marketplace, Retail and emerging markets and “On Demand” verticals
• Understand and execute pipeline, forecasting, and commit to purchase process with high degree of accuracy accelerating time to revenue
• Synthesize various market drivers, build a sale plan, work that plan and evaluate and revise as required to maximize business opportunity. Lead and develop account strategies including growth plans, budget and project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 8-10 years sales experience preferred
- 3+ years management experience desirable
- Experience in ecommerce, marketplace and emerging markets
- Effective, clear communications, both written and verbal
- Skilled/Experienced in negotiations
- Ability to influence and build strong partnerships
- Knowledge of Management tools such as SalesForce.com
- Strong prospecting skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Business Development
- Sales Function
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
- Bachelor of Business Admin
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta-Atlan-5565 Glenridge Connector
Job Field: Sales Leadership
Job Posting: Jul 26, 2018
Manager Level: L4 - Upper Mid Mgmt/Director
Employee Status: Regular