Based in California's beautiful South Bay area, we are an online investing & trading pioneer, with 6+ million accounts and over $200 billion in customer assets, is continuing to reinvent the online trading industry. Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will be continually learning and challenged to develop your career.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to assist leading the charge with the development and maintenance of our Android app. If you would like to develop UI components, backend integration, on a massive scaled app, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Stable and renowned organization
- Environment fosters a culture of innovation. curiosity, learning and challenging the status quo
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and development projects for existing android app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5-7 years of software development experience
- 3-5 years Android experience (preferably client side)
- Strong Java development skills
- Nice to have/preferred skills:
- CI/CD for mobile
- Source code control understanding (experience with Git preferred)
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Experience with Java Collections and Threading
- Experience working with functional languages
- Android SDK
- Experience building native apps
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision) - Pharmacy Benefits - HSA
- Structured Bonuses
- 401k Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition assistance program
So, if you are a talented Senior Android Engineer, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.