We are Octane Lending, a fast-growing fintech startup in New York City tackling the inefficiencies of consumer lending. Our flagship technology, the Octane Marketplace, boosts merchants' sales by enabling customers to procure financing — quickly, in shop, and without paperwork — from lenders across the entire FICO spectrum. Our in house lender, Roadrunner Financial helps customer obtain financing across the entire credit spectrum for over 35 powersports and outdoor power equipment manufacturers such as BRP, Suzuki, Triumph, Textron, Briggs & Stratton, Hustler etc. Customers benefit because we help them afford their dream products, merchants love us because we help them quickly close more deals, and lenders are lining up to be our partners because we bring them new, scalable business.
Octane Lending is seeking a digital content specialist that will be responsible for email marketing, content creation and social channels. This position will support our integrated media strategy through various marketing channels: email campaigns, lead generation, event support, and funnel management, with ownership of marketing automation platform utilization and adaptation.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who is passionate about writing, thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment, and possesses a natural bent towards common sense thinking and urgency in delivery. You will have the opportunity to bring your energy, creativity and passion as a growth marketer to a high-performing team, working collaboratively on the planning, definition and delivery message emails to our loyal dealership and customer base.
Work closely with the marketing team to create, test, and send weekly newsletters, new product launches, and special announcement emails.
Lead A/B tests and experiments on everything from small optimizations to content strategy in evergreen campaigns. Curiosity, creativity, and constant questioning are a must.
Constantly assess and improve on our customer’s email journey; lead projects such as behavior-triggered retention campaigns, offsite lead collection and activation, new customer on-boarding and re-engagement, and more.
Track, analyze, and report on email performance.
Create and manage Roadrunner Financial's Facebook Page.
Track engagement, key metrics and make suggestions for best optimization.
Maintain content calendar.
Responsible for creating content for emails, social media, blog post etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, English or Literature
- 2-4+ years marketing experience, with a focus on digital content creation.
- Experience with email marketing tools and systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML and email design best practices, including deliverability, segmentation, and frequency.
- Exceptional writing skills and familiarity drafting email campaigns, content, social media posts.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects.
- Organized and capable of maintaining content calendar.
- Ability to communicate effectively and productively across various teams, stakeholders and departments.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- You are optimistic, resourceful, and ready to take on any challenges.
Passionate about the Powersports industry.
Thrives in a small-team environment with a lot of autonomy.
Creative problem-solver that will hack, innovate, and collaborate.
Competitive compensation (65k - 70k).
Premium benefits including company 401(k), health, dental, vision, & disability benefits.
15 days’ vacation.
Perks including; company happy hours and lunches, stocked kitchen, yoga in office, company outings (think bowling, mixology classes, cooking classes) and more!