WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE IN SEATTLE, WA
Borracchini Foods Inc. Located at 2001 S Plum Street Seattle, WA 98144
Stop in to apply - call 206-682-1590
We are a wholesale food distribution company that services roughly a 60 mile radius, centered in South Seattle. Our customers include grocery stores, food manufacturers and bakeries around the area. We need to add to our growing warehouse team to ensure we can keep up with the high demand.
Warehouse Associates start at $18.00/hr. DOE
If you are looking for a competitive wage and growth potential we have a great opportunity for you.
Shifts are Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm (desired)
Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and more.
- Receive and pick frozen, dry, and chilled product.
- Must be able to pick accurately based on order ticket.
- Develop a good working knowledge of product, placement, and inventory control processes and procedures.
- Read labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents.
- Count and calculate quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Clean, load, and organize trucks/trailers.
- Must be able to work in temperature controlled environments-(Frozen: 0 to -5 °C)(Chilled: 35-40 °C) (Ambient: room temperature)
- Physically capable of standing, walking, climbing, and twisting while carrying product over 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Break down product boxes.
- Operates within safety procedures at all times.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times.
- Completes any other functions that may be assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Teamwork, self-motivated, problem-solving, and initiative to support the needs of a fast-paced environment
- Good attendance and adherence to the work schedule.
- Previous warehouse experience desired.
- Fork lift: 1 year (Ideal)
- Electric Pallet Jack: 1 year (Ideal)
Order Picking: 1 year (Ideal)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Forklift experience
- Computer literacy
- Pallet jack
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma