Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We’re more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We’re a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we’re leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Job Description Summary
Torrent Resources, a CRH company, is seeking a Construction Laborer to join our team. The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an outdoor/job site environment. This individual will be part of a team responsible for safely and efficiently installing drywell systems to company standards. $1000 sign on bonus offered! $500 is offered after 60 days of employment and $500 is offered after 180 days of employment.
- Traveling to job sites to install drywell systems as a construction crew member
- Working in the outdoor yard
- Facility/job site maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Construction/Landscaping experience preferred
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Willingness to Learn and grow
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person