Full Job Description
Career Opportunity: Morning Show Host for ESPN 102.5 The Game/Nashville
Cromwell Media/Nashville is seeking a new morning drive host for its locally owned sports/talk station, ESPN 102.5 The Game (WPRT-FM). This is a rare opportunity in a Top 40 market for someone with a passion for radio, sports and pop culture. Our ideal candidate will be committed to helping us improve the station’s performance in four key areas: ratings, revenue, partnerships and our community. If you thrive on cultivating long-standing relationships with listeners, customers and community leaders, let us hear from you.
What you offer:
· Natural leadership skills, a winning attitude and the desire to be part of a team.
· The capability to multi-task and think on your feet.
· A passion for the use of social media.
· Outstanding communication skills at all levels.
· A proven ability to relate to and engage with sports fans, understand the importance of relationships and partnerships with Nashville’s sports teams and organizations.
· Be a credible, reliable source for news and insight on local teams as well as national sports.
· A sense of humor: in a compelling, fun and entertaining way be able to reflect the image and lifestyle of the city of Nashville and Middle Tennessee.
· The flexibility to attend pre- and post-show meetings, press conferences, team practices, sporting events/station events as required.
What we offer:
· A collaborative and creative work environment.
· Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
· Competitive pay, healthcare benefits, 401(k) with match, vacation, and paid holidays.
This is a full-time position, which reports directly to the Brand Manager for 102.5 The Game and VP/Market Manager of Cromwell Media/Nashville.
Job Type: Full-time
- Radio Broadcasting: 4 years (Required)
- Radio Sports Talk Hosting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply