Foster Fuels is looking for a dynamic, data-driven marketer to help develop the marketing funnel and design high-quality graphics for the Mission Critical division. This person is highly creative, process-driven and thinks scale as we look to strategically grow revenue in a fertile market. Our ideal candidate will improve user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all various touch points. You will work closely with the creative team to attract potential clients, convert leads, and nurture current partnerships, which will be accomplished with Mission Critical sales team help. You will be charged with implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation to expand the company’s digital footprint, awareness, and subscribers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the company's goals
- Promote development and awareness with event management and sponsorships.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, measuring effectiveness and business impact.
- Connect and establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets, event managers, and influential journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
- Explore new ways to engage new markets and to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report and continually refine our process to convert customers and grow ROI.
- Create, distribute and implement sales/campaigns.
- Research, propose and manage digital and print ads.
- Manage inbound and outbound marketing activities.
- Maintain consistency in design, voice, and message of our brand across platforms to grow brand awareness and preserve brand equity.
- Understand and research established markets, implement ways to drive traffic to our propane showroom locations.
- Collaborate with the creative team, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of the operation and audience.
- Run regular promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing initiatives through exploration, vendor reports and acquired data.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors and ensure we get the most efficient costs possible.
- Work closely with the Multimedia Designer to create high-quality graphics for trade shows, case studies, proposals and other visual content.
- Document and Photograph event missions for content to use in marketing initiatives - this will require some travel as need arises.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing or a related field.
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills is required.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Ability to convince and influence others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable and demonstrated Process improvements
- Comfortable working with other creatives, brainstorming and developing concepts
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience in marketing automation software.
Experience and skills in Adobe CC (particularly in Photoshop and InDesign).
- Experience in web analytics software and keyword tools.
Ethical conduct, Credibility and integrity, Analytical thinking, Results driven, Conflict management, Problem solver, Influencing, Intellectual horsepower, Diplomatic, Managerial courage, Strategic planning, Managing and measuring work and results, Flexible and agile to changing business actions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)