Yves St. Laurent Beauty is known for luxurious service, innovative products, and for the people behind them. The Freelance Makeup Artist will assist the store team in creating a memorable service experience for the client. Due to the flexible nature of the position, this role will be at various locations vs. a permanent retail store.
- Connect with clients and determine their needs.
- Create a luxury experience with brand-specific selling behavior (including product demonstration.)
- Empower the client by teaching them how to use their products.
- Achieve sales objectives by engaging clients in the following areas of our multi-expert brand: Skincare, Makeup, and Fragrance.
- Attract new customers.
- Express a passion for beauty and cosmetics.
- Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product.
- Attend seasonal brand-hosted training seminars and/or digital learning modules
- Work closely with National Makeup Artists team.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
Training, Learning and Development:
- High achievers are eligible for further professional development programs through the Brands’ Career Path Program. Areas of specialty include: makeup artistry, skincare and leadership.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Makeup artistry or cosmetic sales experience preferred.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be reliable, dependable and punctual.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Hourly rates for this position range from $18-$25 hourly depending on location and experience.