Great opportunity for career growth! We are seeking a Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician at our Specialty Pharmacy located in Houston, Texas. This position is on-site, Full-Time hours, Monday - Friday 9:30am to 6pm CST. We offer great pay and benefits, with plenty of growth opportunities!
A career with us is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to connect and care for our patients, providers, communities and each other. We attract extraordinary people who have a strong desire to live our mission - to better the lives of those battling cancer and rare diseases. Compassion is more important than numbers. We value teamwork, respect, integrity, and passion.
We succeed when you do, and our company and management team work hard to foster an environment that provides you with opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. We offer quarterly incentive bonuses
Starting salary from $22 an Hour and up
We offer a variety of benefits including:
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits – life; and short and long-term disability
Pharmacy Technicians at Onco360...
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepare prescriptions to be dispensed including printing labels; selecting and pulling medications from stock shelves, counting medications, and labeling the final product for dispense
- Packaging and organizing daily Rx orders for shipment
- Receive, order, and manage medication inventory
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications and Responsibilities...
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of medical terminology (including sig codes and Roman numeral), brand and generic names of medications and general pharmacy terminology
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently when inputting information
- Licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Intermediate typing/keyboarding skills
- High school or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician: 1+ years
Required license or certification:
- Pharmacy Technician, as required by the state
Company Values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion