NTA Precision Axle, a joint venture of three world class manufacturing companies, has for HEAT TREAT
OPERATORS at our facility located in Carol Stream, IL. NTA manufactures steel products used for
automotive and industrial applications. The majority owner of NTA is NTN, which is one of the world’s
premier bearing manufacturers serving the automotive and industrial markets for the over 100 years.
POSITION TITLE: Heat Treat Operator – All Shifts
- Check specs and load/unload parts on heat treat production lines.
- Complete forms recording production results
- Adjust temperature controls for a particular treatment.
- Visually verify each part has been through the heat treat process; keep untreated parts
separate and identified
- Monitoring of the process, and adjusting times and temperatures according to the
- Perform daily preventative maintenance, remove and replenish fluids/lubricants
- Comply with ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 requirements, safety regulations and maintain
clean and orderly work areas - perform 5S cleaning responsibilities
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; able to add, subtract, multiply, divide whole
- Must be able to read and interpret piece part drawings and make decisions regarding
part quality and offset changes.
- Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to maintain regular and predictable attendance, work overtime and weekends as
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
NTA Precision Axle offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,
matching 401(k), paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. NTA Precision Axle is an equal opportunity
employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.