Full-timeEstimated: $28,000 - $37,000 a year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Driver's License
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician (MHRT-1)
We provide training!
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
Provide therapeutic support to help our adult clients maintain the skills needed to remain as independent as possible in their home and community.
- Ensure safe and healthy living environment for clients through trained professional guidance
- Help implement the client’s individualized goals to meet their needs
- Build relationships with clients and provide crisis support when necessary
Accompany the client into the community for support, assist in problem-solving and develop systems to allow clients to be successful!
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- On site Training's/Courses/Clinical Supervision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ability to work near your home
- Highly supportive team
- Growth opportunities
- We offer an extensive benefits package to all field staff that average 30 billable hours
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certification: Staff must be committed to earning their Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician-1 within one year of their date of hire. Staff must complete CPR and First Aid certification
- Experience: One year of experience working with adults in a supervised setting or relevant life experience
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Searsport, ME 04974