Do you want to work less days to get in fulltime hours? There are soo many benefits to becoming a part of the Home Instead team! Call Tracy for details: 320-258-3055.
Work 2 to 3 days a week and get in your hours for the week! This position requires the CAREGiver to be at the clients' home for a 24 hour period. CAREGivers will follow a care plan and assist the client with the cares and tasks outlined in the plan throughout the shift. For this position, Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
At Home Instead we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight key behaviors: Patience, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment.
Spreading Love(v.) to Seniors and their Families in the Communities We Serve
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance and a vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Access to the internet a big plus as schedules and updates are communicated this way.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay