Do you want to work for a dynamic company?
Are you someone who enjoys providing exceptional customer service?
As the Operations Associate you will provide support with all office administration for the office. You will also be required to be in the office. Your professionalism is vital to make our customers, vendors, employees and guests feel like their needs, concerns and questions are taken care of.
- Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together values.
- Handle all facilities issues for the office & maintain requests for work orders.
- Greet visitors in front reception and answer phones.
- Develop strong relationships with employees, management, and third-party vendors.
- Maintain kitchen, break area and mail/copy areas.
- Handle the setup of building, keys and passes for employees.
- Maintain security and coordinate with property management for building access.
- Lead contact for ordering supplies for the office.
- Perform other tasks requested by manager.
- Coordinate and schedule conference rooms and lunches for the management team.
- Ensure contracts and POs are approved and paid appropriately.
- Handle all shipping for the office.
- Preserve copiers in the office and alert IT if required.
- Deliver mail to appropriate employees and send emails for package deliveries.
- Notify the office of alerts from Property Management.
- Provide support with ad hoc projects for Operations/Corp IT/Legal when necessary.
- Assist with outfitting new offices as needed.
- Maintain project list and prepare weekly status updates.
- Embrace and Support Computacenter’s mission and core values.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate office – technology industry preferred.
- 2+ years of office management experience.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to support both internal and external customers.
- High attention to detail – ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Adept at handling interruptions and multi-tasking during high-volume periods.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), CRM systems and ERP systems.
- Must exercise the utmost discretion due to the confidential nature of many visitors or tasks assigned.
- Outgoing personality with top-notch organizational, time-management and follow-up skills.
- Must be dependable, punctual and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable performing required tasks as assigned.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively on a team.
- Possess the ability to interface with different personalities and individuals with their inquiries.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be interacting with high-level vendor and customer contacts on a regular basis.
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country’s best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.