WHAT WE OFFER OUR HOST, RUNNER, BUSSER/GUEST SERVICE SUPPORT:
- Join us at one of the areas most booked restaurants!
- Voted Best Place to Work in Washington!
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits for full time workers after waiting period– including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + generous discount when dining as a guest
- Discounted employee wellness initiatives
- Training & career growth opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A HOST, RUNNER, BUSSER/GUEST SERVICE SUPPORT :
WHAT A HOST, RUNNER, BUSSER/GUEST SERVICE SUPPORT TASKS ARE:
- Full-service restaurant experience helpful, but not required.
- Must be 18 years old due to service of alcohol.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous bending, stooping, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
- Guest Services Support positions include hosting and greeting more than 1,000 guests on average each day.
- You will assist with greeting guests in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Responding to guest requests with fantastic guest service!
- Answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Running food and Drinks from kitchen/ Bar to the guest tables.
- Supporting the service staff to remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining and set for next guest.
- Keep silverware and linens guest ready, set up dining areas to prepare for large parties/Brunch Buffett.
- Ensure condiments are clean and full for service.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking the bathroom.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Other important tasks that keep all of our guest operations humming.
This collective group position – which combines the jobs of host, food runner, and busser – is a great way to get to know our company, learn the foundations of good service, and move to other positions at Farmers Restaurant Group.