- Actively collaborates in projects related to bioinformatics, data analytics, and computational modeling of mucosal immunity or any other related projects as instructed by the Senior Leadership.
- Represents the Company by participating and presenting at conferences, seminars, workshops, etc., as required.
- Develops new IP, patents and software in systems immunology or systems pharmacology.
- Publishes original results of research in peer-reviewed, high-impact scientific journals.
- Trains, mentors and supervises junior research personnel and technicians in the laboratory on research initiatives, experimentations and laboratory protocols.
- Submits research proposals to funding agencies and establishes a vibrant and programmatically integrated research portfolio
- Routinely communicates research progress with supervisor, peers and other lab staff.
- Ph.D., in bioinformatics, systems biology, and computational biology, or related field.
- Training in host-pathogen interaction, immunology, inflammation, or microbiome research.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain a vigorous externally funded research program aligned with the Company’s programmatic goals.
- Demonstrated expertise in single-cell mRNA sequencing/global transcriptomic analyses.
- Demonstrated record of publication in high impact journals peer-reviewed journals.
- Capable of working in a team science environment with a strong inclination for transdisciplinary and translational science.
- Creativity, independence, and self-motivation, with good communication skills.
- Domain expertise in bioinformatics, computational biology, systems immunology, systems pharmacology, computer science or other disciplines with training and expertise in computational analysis.
- Expertise in software development and working knowledge in standard languages such as C/C++, Perl, R, SQL, Java and HTML.
- Previous expertise in translational systems biology, statistical computing and portal science.
Job Type: Full-time