Maxx life! Explore career opportunities at TJ Maxx, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. As an Associate, you already know that TJ Maxx delivers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide and an e-commerce business, it’s a great time to join the TJ Maxx team.
You can also feel good knowing that TJ Maxx is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to TJ Maxx, TJX’s retail chains include Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will play in integral role in the integrity, maintenance, and reporting of Distribution Center (DC) systems support team. In this role you will oversee all aspects of ticket and distribution printing processes, output matching, report delivery, equipment maintenance, and reporting.
- Follow corporate audit guidelines to ensure SOX compliance. Develop, implement, and maintain department standards and related documentation including process flows, procedures, and training materials for internal staff.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure the highest level of customer service to internal and external partners. Publish reports weekly following department KPIs and SLAs.
- Manages the maintenance of all hardware and software in the Distribution Center including tracking, reporting and resolving network and equipment related issues.
- Communicates and recommends systems changes to support the Distribution Center Management.
- Executes the ongoing preventive maintenance and inventory of all system related equipment. Works with software and equipment vendors when required.
- Participates in system related projects coordinated by Home Office. Oversees system and technical training on all DC systems.
- Oversees all Systems Support activities including, but are not limited to, SCAN warehouse management system, Sortation Systems and Voice Systems.
- Manages the timely reporting, escalation and resolution of all system related issues.
- Manages the coordination of implementations of all systems changes, new hardware and software, and information technology fixes.
- Manages SCAN user accounts, access levels and permissions, user roles, groups and structure, and other server-based tools.
- Take the lead and develop strong communication channels within all member of management across the distribution services to effective provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external partners.
- Ensure operational productivity and effectiveness levels are set, maintained and continuously improved.
- Inspire and foster an environment where diverse backgrounds are respected and valued.
- Able to work flexible schedule across different shifts based on business requirements and to supervise a 7x24 team.
- Manages supply inventory items, perform cyclical physical counts and creates POs in Oracle.
- Oversees receipts and accounts payables for their own area.
What's In It For You?
- 4-6 years of Management experience in a systems-related environment, preferably a Distribution Center or similar environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience of 4+ years).
- Working knowledge of SCAN AS400 (WMS), Oracle, or SAP is required.
- Comfortable working knowledge of MS Office tools with strong concentration in Excel, with the ability to create/modify/update MS access databases as needed.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday in addition to a few hours for the first Saturday of every month.
- Excellent communication, partnering, problem solving, and analysis skills.
- An Understanding of relationships and interfaces between systems and platforms.
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and apply them accordingly.
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: San Antonio || TX
Nearest Major Market: