Opening and Closing dates: 7/1/2018 to 8/6/2018
Salary: $47,538.40 - $71,307.60
Work Schedule: Full-Time
The Information Technology Manager will plan, coordinate, and support all of the technology needs, and network infrastructure deployed for the kstate CREDIT UNION. This position is responsible for supporting physical servers, virtual hosts, virtual servers, desktop systems, data management services, voice communications, security systems and assisting with implementing and designing a virtual desktop environment. The successful candidate will work with management and staff to ensure that the credit union is meeting compliance with financial regulations and guidelines. This position will work regularly with external vendors to review systems are working at optimal levels and all products are delivered based on contractual specifications. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and willing to collaborate with a diverse team of financial professionals.
- Provide support, management, disaster recovery and security for core networking, server technologies, voice and video surveillance systems.
- Manage storage environment(s).
- Manage server, desktop, physical and virtual environments.
- Oversees the maintenance of hardware and software at the company's disaster recovery site and provides technical support for disaster recovery testing.
- Directs significant special projects as required.
- Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot network performance ensuring high availability of all systems.
- Manage, monitor and plan all patch management for server infrastructure, desktop systems, firewalls, security camera system, voice systems, switches and routers.
- Technical lead for group policy and active directory management.
- Perform troubleshooting and monitoring for all third-party telecommunication and internet providers.
- Develop, update, monitor and continuously ensure compliance with the disaster recovery plans, computer security and loss prevention plans, antivirus and firewall protections.
- Evaluate and/or design new systems, applications, networks, or other technology tools that support credit union growth, enhance services to members, and provide efficient processes for employees.
- Ensure all system implementations are consistent with information security best practices and meet all financial compliance requirements/regulations.
- Proactively research and propose new technologies supporting the credit union’s organizational goals including managing timely replacement of network and technology assets
- Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for overall system design and configuration changes.
- Keep abreast of changing trends in technology to include hardware, networks and network tools, software, and systems.
- Serve as a catalyst across the credit union to support a culture that continuously strives for operational excellence and improvements with technology.
- Work with executive team to identify and evaluate operational improvement opportunities and prioritize based on impact, cost and duration.
- Play an integral role in upholding the culture of the credit union by setting a positive example.
- May require working weekends, holidays, and extended hours on short notice.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, motivated staff sufficient to meet daily department demands.
- Ensure prompt response to and recovery from systems and network related production interruptions, across multiple hardware platforms, networks and operating systems.
- Anticipate system and network security/integrity risks and ensure adequate safeguards aremaintained to prevent interruptions to service or corruption of systems and processes.
- Ensure licensed PC software is current by testing and updating software as new versions arereleased.
- Keep CEO and management informed regarding key operating issues affecting the department.
- Develop recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, pricing and processes by monitoring trends in technology and operations.
- Maintain confidentiality in all kstate CREDIT UNION and member matters.
- To operate using the Communication and Operating Standards adopted by the Credit Union through coaching and accountability.
- Display professionalism and a positive attitude and behavior by using the Communication and Operating Standards. Present a positive image of the k-state CREDIT UNION through professional appearance, courteous attitude and rapport.
- Occational travel - Travel for training and work assignments may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,538.40 to $71,307.60 /year
- Network Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manhattan, KS 66502 (Preferred)