Staff Accountant position will perform a variety of functions and will get exposure to many aspects of accounting within our company. Excellent growth potential for a detail oriented person that is motivated to be part of a rapidly growing company.
- Prepare Inventory Cost of Goods Costing Sheets
- Code and Enter Supplier and Freight Accounts Payable Invoices in accounting system
- Receive Inventory into the accounting system
- Bank Reconciliations
- Schedule Credit Card Expenses and Record in the General Ledger
- Write Manual Checks
- Record Revenues and Expenses for multiple entities
- Makes and assumes other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Act as a team player with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees within all levels of the organization.
- Utilize a computer with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, including exceptional knowledge of Excel.
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines, produce accurate reports and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Adhere to the Code of Business ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else
- Bachelor degree in Accounting is required.
- Experience: 2-5+ years of experience in cost accounting and/or general accounting is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Dallas, TX 75235 (Required)