Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills and you'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic, able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with 1 year of restaurant management experience
- If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply today at: https://jobs.pizzahut.com/
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)