Front Desk Administrator And Medical Receptionist
We are offering a $1,200 signing bonus*
Key Job Factors:
- A job where you make a difference in someone’s life, every day
- Flexible schedule
- Full tuition reimbursement, free dental insurance, great medical and other benefits
- Great pay!
- Are you looking for a job that makes you feel that you made a difference in someone’s life every day?
- Are you looking for a flexible job with work-life balance?
- Do you have a minimum of 1-2+ years of experience working in a high-touch customer environment (like a hotel/restaurant/spa/service business) or working at the front desk of a medical practice?
- Do you like cool, cutting-edge tech that makes work easier?
- Are you great with computer skills like typing fast, finding answers on the internet and multi-tasking using different computer programs?
- Do you like to challenge yourself and like to solve problems for other people?
- Are you a great team player and want to part of a great team whose goal is to make a difference in someone’s life every working day?
- Are you ready for new challenges and when you accomplish them, be rewarded with performance bonuses?
- Are you looking for a stable, upwardly mobile career with great benefits?
If yes to all, we invite you to apply
Build your career in healthcare!
Build meaningful patient relationships
You are the patient’s guide through their journey through the complicated healthcare process. You advocate for the patient and are the person that speaks for them. From orienting them to our practice to helping them find the perfect provider to resolving complicated insurance issues, we obsess about the patient experience. We use proven communication models to build trust in every interaction with our members.
Be an important part of a clinical support team
You’ll collaborate with fellow operations team members, clinicians, and your manager to improve the patient experience at your office.
Use your brain and your heart
You’ll own your tasks and consistently follow through to make sure they’re completed with the utmost care. Our technology takes care of the mindless work so you can focus on solving challenging issues for your patients. You’ll learn the “behind the scenes” administration — from scheduling appointments to obtaining insurance authorizations for testing or prescriptions to finding a specialist outside of our network to working on a billing issue.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to become our patient coordinators. As a patient coordinator, you will be an ambassador for patients in the office, with a mastery of human connection and a strong drive for service. You will remove barriers to care, resulting in a truly exceptional in-office patient experience. You are the steward of the space and ensure the look and feel of the office lobby are on-brand with the Aayu experience. You will be the first point of contact for patient feedback, as well as provide any other support as requested by the shift lead, manager, or in-office providers.
What you'll work on:
- Use the Aayu Steps Of Service (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other) in all patient interactions and ensure a fluid and positive in-office experience through patient intake, same day schedule management, appropriate follow up scheduling, strong knowledge of billing and insurance, monitoring patient feedback and assisting with outreach as necessary
- All front of house duties including phone calls, check in/check out, insurance verification, printing/paperwork tasks, and as instructed by the manager
- Contribute to team development through attending team huddles, participating in team problem solving, supporting in office providers with ad hoc tasks, etc.
- We use cool, cutting-edge technology – you will master our tech platforms from Slack, Google Suite, Word, Excel and our Electronic Medical Record System eClinicalworks.
- Perform opening and closing duties/daily office upkeep as required, including maintaining the look and feel of both patient and employee-facing spaces, restocking supplies, and organization
What you’ll need:
- At least 1 year of experience in high touch customer or patient facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems simultaneously
- Experience working on collaborative, diverse and feedback-driven multi-disciplinary teams
- A proven track record of persisting through change, demonstrating a forward-thinking perspective when under pressure, and consistently stepping up to take action on challenges
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness
Taking care of you today
- Paid vacation -starting with 2 weeks in the first year -work-life balance is very important at Aayu
- Full tuition reimbursement. That’s right you can go to school with a flexible work schedule
- Free Dental plans
- Competitive and Vision plans
- Free care for yourself, your friends, and family
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
- Competitive salary: starts at $18/hour with 2 years of experience
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Paid Life Insurance – Aayu Clinics pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - Aayu Clinics pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time position located at our Lakeview and Wicker Park offices.
Thank you very much for your time - we look forward to hearing from you!
*signing bonus is paid on completing 6 months of service
Aayu Clinics is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected! Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software temperature screenings and routine health checks
- Are you available for full-time or part-time work?
- Are you able to work on evenings and weekends? (you'll be off on all public holidays like July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas day...)
- What is your commute to our Wicker Park and Lakeview clinics?
- Please specify any days of the week that you cannot work (e.g. you cannot work on Tuesdays because you have school)
- When can you be available to start training and work?
- What EMR (electronic medical records) have you worked with?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 2 years (Preferred)