With talent in Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Washington, D.C., Bravo Group helps clients Win Tough Fights™ with a holistic approach to communications. We solve complex challenges that span constituencies and issues using our knowledge that today’s challenges cannot be won with yesterday’s playbook.
Bravo Group offers a hands-on internship position that enables students to jump right into the fast-paced world of public relations and advocacy. Our interns truly become part of the team – participating in brainstorming sessions, attending events, drafting press materials, working with the media and implementing social media campaigns.
Find Us Online: bravogroup.us
Social Media: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube
Intern Video and Blog: bravogroup.us/internships/
- Develop press releases, media alerts, fact sheets and backgrounders on client issues
- Contact appropriate media on behalf of clients
- Develop research materials to meet client objectives
- Assist with special events and appropriate meetings
- Assist with general office work as needed
- Offer support to special projects as needed
- Write and post for BravoVoice, our intern blog
Majors of Interest:
- Public Relations-Communications
- Political Science
- Journalism or English
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Willingness to help with a variety of programs and tasks
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Willingness to collaborate with staff and members of the Bravo community
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience managing a variety of social media accounts in a business setting
- Prior Internship experience (in an office setting) is highly preferred
- Must be at least in junior year. Recent grads considered.
- Political campaign experience a plus
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work with highly respected government relations / communications professionals
- Opportunity to establish personalized objectives to further educational experience
- Competitive pay and scholarship offered
Time frame for Internship:
- The Internship is for 24-40 hours per week and lasts for 12-15 weeks.
- Internships offered are one-time opportunities during the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters.
Bravo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Internship