East West Connection is seeking a Meeting Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Pittstown, N.J. Preferred 1 to 3 years relevant meeting & event coordination experience. This ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
East West Connection offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, vacation, 5 PTO days and 11 paid holidays.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with planning and implementing meetings from beginning to end.
- Handles logistics for meetings and incentives such as rooming lists, food and beverage, transportation and ancillary meetings under Senior Meeting Planner and Account Managers guidance.
- Collaboration with the assigned team on all meetings and events.
- Assists with the development of registration websites via CVENT platform and prepares all required reports.
- Interacts with hotel, venues, production and audiovisual companies.
- Assists with budget tracking and reconciliation including Credit Card Reconciliation for team.
- Liaison with all departments to produce signage, brochures and other meeting materials.
- Assists with Meeting Materials assigned [Before You Go, Departure Letter] under guidance of Senior Meeting Planner, Account Manager and or Program Manager.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Answers and fields telephone calls.
- Writes client and conference agendas and meeting recap reports.
- Prepares and maintains meeting and event timelines.
- Participates and Prepares new business presentations as requested.
- Provides on-site support.
- Prepare and Assemble meeting shipments.
- Schedule meetings as needed.
- Responsible for inventory management meeting supplies.
- Participates in ongoing professional development and required trainings.
- Complies with all EWC SOP’s, Policies and Procedures
- Participates in Team meetings to ensure deliverables are met
- Alerts Account Manager when timelines are in danger of being missed
- Strong customer focus and commitment to providing superior service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates, senior business leaders, and/or advisors
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work independently and contribute to department goals
- Reconciliation of team AMEX
- Prepares shipments to program program leaders or venue
- Other Duties and Responsibilities may be assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Skills: 3 years
- meeting planning coordination: 2 years