If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Finance. The analyst will provide financial support for Ryder's FMS Pricing and Sales organizations. The analyst will create, manage, and implement models to assist in Ryder's product pricing, as well as provide data and analysis to assist senior leadership in the development of market strategy.
REMOTE WORK FROM HOME
- Assist in the development and implementation of maintenance cost, residual, and other cost component models that will be used for lease pricing, analysis, and market strategy.
- Work cross functionally between finance, accounting, IT, product strategy, sales, purchasing, insurance, legal, and other administrative groups to drive projects forward and ensure strategic decisions are implemented.
- Creatively develop new, and refine existing, calculations and processes that drive efficiency and improve accuracy in pricing.
- Report on sold profitability to senior leadership (including CFO and CEO), and perform any subsequent ad hoc analysis.
- Perform sensitivities and impact analysis on the lease financial model.
- Partner in presenting analysis results in written and verbal formats to senior leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to:
- Derive innovative solutions independently and within a team.
- Work cross functionally in order to achieve desired results.
- Interact with and influence senior management.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (advanced level).
- Transportation industry preferred.
- Database design/query experience preferred.
- Python experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, data analytics, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in engineering, data analytics, finance, or accounting.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Applicants from California, Colorado, Connecticut, New York City & Washington:
Salary is determined based on internal equity; internal salary ranges; market
data/ranges; applicant’s skills; prior relevant experience; certain degrees or
The salary for this position ranges from $64K to $70K. Salaries may be supplemented with a bonus as applicable and/or as business conditions allow.
Ryder offers comprehensive health and welfare benefits, to include medical,
prescription, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance options, as well as paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, family and parental leave, and a tax advantaged 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Job Category: Financial Analysis
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.