*Please note that this position would require permanent relocation near Los Angeles,CA (Orange County)
We are partnered with one of the top 10 healthcare systems in the on the West Coast to find a talented Executive Director of Supply Chain and Procurement to join their team. As a member of the senior leadership team this position reports to a dynamic SVP. Here you’ll have an impact on a non-profit with 5+ hospitals & 150+ outpatient facilities, which touches over 1 million lives/year!
This Health System does $2.5 Billion/year in revenue, is verrrry financially secure, and growing quickly. This is also a role that is expected to grow into a VP / Vice President!
If you’re wondering whether or not you’re the right fit, here’s a snapshot of what our client is looking for:
Your time and energy will be directed towards the following areas, listed in order of importance:
1. Department Leader: While managing 15-20 employee department, establishes goals, objectives for Purchasing, item file maintenance and spend analysis functions for Healthcare System Supply Chain in collaboration with SVP and Material Resources leadership team
2. Supply Chain Leader: Contributes to and supports strategic direction for Material Resources by effectively collaborating with Materials Leadership team, ensuring adherence to product formularies and providing data analysis to facilitate the decision-making process
3. Health System Purchasing: Directs all strategic sourcing and procurement activities ensuring data integrity, efficient productivity, Finance and Purchasing policy compliance, contract compliance and superior customer service
4 . Enterprise Leader: Accountable to promote effective communication between departments, supplier, GPO, distributor, Contracting and site Materials Management
5. System Team Leader: Leads and facilitates various internal teams (Value Analysis, PSIT and others) in developing and achieving their annual supply, services collaborative savings goals by providing subject matter expertise, spend data, high-level meeting facilitation and negotiation support
6. People Developer: Accountable for Purchasing leadership and employee development and effectiveness
Areas of autonomous decision making:
Please note that advertised salary is per employer discretion, and commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $170,000.00 to $205,000.00 /year