Develop integrated schedules at the project, program, and portfolio levels. Work with mission partners and task owners to determine the sequencing and duration of activities. Use standard schedule management techniques, including Monte Carlo analysis and evaluate “what if” scenarios to determine how the project schedules are affected with various assumptions and risks.
- Experience with developing and maintaining Integrated Master Schedule for projects
- Experience with the preparation of management reports
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree or 12+ years of experience with developing program schedules in the defense or intelligence industry
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office Suite Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.