Our well established and fast-growing luxury real estate company is looking for a resourceful office administrator to join our team in a critical position for our expanding Arlington office! TTR Sotheby’s International Realty has seven offices located strategically across Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, our 400+ real estate professionals are ranked among the highest performing in the nation, and they are regarded for their integrity, professional service, and community leadership.
Candidates should be a master multitasker, have strong customer service skills, and be tech savvy. They must be able to work independently and possess strong problem-solving skills. Candidates must have a warm personality, positive attitude, and be attentive to the needs of our associates, management, and clients.
Office Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the highest professionalism and courteous manner with all agents (in or outside the firm), vendors, and the general public.
- Providing support and training to the office’s agents on internal marketing and technology platforms (training will be provided to the hired candidate).
- Entering new property listings and real estate transactions into back-end systems, update data as needed.
- Onboarding new agents to the office (order business cards, signage, enter into database, etc.)
- Assisting the managing broker with sales meeting preparation, the filing of expense reports, and special projects as needed.
- Coordinating the creation of magazine and newspaper print ads when needed.
- Weekly quality assurance review of all listing information and photographs on websites.
- Ordering installation and removal of yard signs.
- Maintaining the desk duty roster and maintaining an up-to-date agent roster at front desk.
General Office/Reception Duties:
- Answer main telephone / direct phone calls.
- Greet visitors to the office.
- Order office supplies as needed / Inventory once a week.
- Order forms, signs, stationary & marketing materials as needed.
- Keep Forms Stocked / Keep office tidy / Distribute mail.
- Ensure that all office equipment is working (copiers, scanners, mail machine, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and adapt to innovating technology
- Excellent time management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year