We are looking for a full time Patient Care Coordinator/Scheduler, for our centralized scheduling location in Merrifield, VA. The applicant must have either previous work experience or undergraduate degree.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, answering multiple lines phone, check-in, check-out patients, data entry, verification of patient appointments, medical administrative tasks etc.
Applicants must be able to multi task, work independently, be a team player and be highly motivated.
* Must be able to work during the following hours:
Mondays-Thursdays 8:30am-6:30pm and Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm
* 12 Month commitment required
* Please paste Resume into the content of your response. For security reasons, we will not be opening any attachments. Thank you.
* Please DO NOT call.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift