Part-time$9 - $12 an hour10 days ago
- Time management
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
WindshieldHUB is a nationwide, leading auto glass replacement company looking to hire a Dispatcher to join our team. The mission of WindshieldHUB is to offer the best customer satisfaction. Our focus is on service, reliability, transparency, and consistency.
This is a high volume, a fast-paced job with a need for the right person to oversee the daily workflow of replacement orders. The Dispatcher is a key member of our team and is responsible for coordinating the orders for customer vehicles and ensuring that the work is done promptly and accurately by technicians. We are looking for someone who is a leader, has excellent communication and social skills, and can think in an intelligent and continuous tone. This person will be self-reliant and detail-oriented.
We are currently looking to fill a position Sunday-Monday, a total of 16 hours a week.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Schedule shop work as efficiently as possible.
- Assign work to the correct technician level.
- Ensure that technicians follow all warranty policies and procedures when applicable.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Coordinate parts requirements with the Parts Department
- Ensure that all orders are accounted for and closed when work is completed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At a minimum, two (2) years of experience as a Dispatcher
- Prior experience in the auto industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $12.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dispatching: 3 years (Required)