A Product Manager is being sought to manage the SEKOIA product of ASSET360 platform. SEKOIA is a project and program management software used to improve the execution efficiency of distributed asset projects (https://atonix.com/solution/sekoia). The Product Manager will be responsible for product strategy, pricing, research, and requirements prioritization. The Product Manager will interact with Industry Managers for understanding of industry-specific requirements and priorities, with the platform team for delivery and clarification of requirements and use cases, with the marketing and sales team for product messaging, and with customers, partners, and competitors for detailed understanding of the market. This position will be a direct report to the Solutions Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Strategy
- Product Market Research
- Product Pricing Frameworks
- Product Marketing Support
- Product Requirements
8+ years related experience. Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience required.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years product management experience.
- Experience in distributed asset projects and programs.
- Strong business acumen; demonstrates willingness to deeply understand the Atonix business and ASSET360 software platform.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Demonstrates innovative forward thinking; brings forward ideas to optimize work processes; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work. Focuses efforts on continuous improvement.
- Experience working in new and dynamic environment, with the willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities frequently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excels at working with cross-functional teams.
- Skilled at rapid response and multi-tasking.