Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
MiT National Land Services (MiT) has become one of the fastest-growing and most reputable real estate title insurance agencies on the East Coast, tripling revenue in its most recent fiscal quarter and significantly growing its employee base since opening its doors in August of 2014. Representing four of the five leading underwriting agencies nationally - Fidelity National Title, First American Title, Old Republic National Title, and Stewart Title - MiT has also quickly established a national presence.
The successful candidate will be working directly with MiT's top producing team. We’re looking for a driven, responsible, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in the real estate industry. We provide training, guidance and support as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to..
- Coordinating All Social Media
- Growing Education Center Awareness
- Maintaining accurate sales records
- Updating Zoho (CRM) software
- Assist in hosting CE & CLE classes
- Planning team events
- Maintain professional demeanor and high level of customer service at all times
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Google calendar and Google sheets
- Ability to learn Zoho (CRM) and title insurance basics
- Outgoing personality & professional appearance
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
Please apply with your resume and / or cover letter.
Job Type: Internship