If you’re interested in working in the community corrections field with advancement opportunities, then Oriana House, Inc. is for you!
We are hiring men and women to work with adult clients in a correctional setting. Strong communication skills are required, ability to work in a team oriented environment, must be available to work afternoon/night shifts and weekends.
**TIERED PAY RATE**
$12.00/hour with HS Diploma or GED
$13.00/hour with Bachelor’s Degree
Opportunity for $1 increase with each tier
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to: (please visit our website at www.orianahouse.org for the complete job description)
- Supervises the daily activities of clients while in the facility to include, but not limited to: clean up, signing in and out of the facility, recreation, visitation, and meal times.
- Accurately accounts for the whereabouts of each client by conducting and documenting facility whereabouts three (3) times per shift in accordance with Agency policy and procedures.
- Maintains an active presence on the floor (common and dorm areas) by conducting frequent circulations of the facility at a minimum 60 minute interval.
- Consistently adheres to, enforces, and effectively implements Agency and program policies and procedures and keeps current of any changes in policies and procedures.
- Completes scheduled activities including, but not limited to: intakes, random alco-sensor tests, urine drug screens, dorm searches, pat downs, and emergency drills (fire, tornado, etc.) in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Conducts alcohol testing and collects urine specimens in accordance with Agency policy and procedure.
Full Time Benefits Package includes:
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Card
- Paid Hospital Days
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 10 Vacation Days per year
- 10 Personal-Sick Days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program and Incentives, including FitThumb Wellness App.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Oriana House Recruiters may reach out to applicants via text messaging.
Oriana House Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (including veterans, disabled, and other protected categories) and a Drug-free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement