We are looking for a few Disney Loving Travel Professionals to join our Starstuff Family!
Starstuff Travel started in 2014 and proudly accomplished our Earmarked status in TWO YEARS!
When you join the Starstuff family you can enjoy:
- Higher than industry average commissions
- Experienced agents have the potential to start with the highest commission rate available
- Agency run promos for additional commissions
- The flexibility and convenience of having a telecommute
- Access to owner and manager 24 hours a day
- Continued one on one training, room for growth
- Onsite training with suppliers
- No registration fees, monthly dues or other hidden fees
- Nurturing family inspired culture with fellow Starstuff Agents
- Access to Starstuff Travel logo wear, bags, cards and other promotional materials
- Assistance in running your own vendor events, free marketing information and more!
How many times have you helped friends, family members or total strangers snag that impossible dining reservation or explained the benefits of magic bands? Don’t waste another minute put your love of all things Disney to work for you! To fill out an application head over to http://www.starstufftravel.com/join-our-team.html
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Complete ongoing training, webinars and seminars to maintain relevant knowledge
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Disney vacation areas, My Disney Experience, Dining and FP+ selections
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
Job Type: Commission
- Travel Planning: 2 years (Preferred)