GamesProScouts specializes in global talent acquisition for video games & entertainment. With our team’s in-depth knowledge of these industries and our tailored approach we have become unique in this recruiting space. From games development to film production, we have in-studio and on-set expertise to successfully support hiring needs. We are committed to staffing projects with the right professionals. GamesProScouts -- quality, top tier, award-winning talent!
GamesProScouts is in search of a new contract recruiter to support the high demand of talent sourcing and placement in the video games and entertainment industries.
- Design and help implement multiplayer specific systems and community features for our projects
- Prototype game concepts and architectures, working closely with the development team
- Create systems, extending existing components of our proprietary engine
- Own vast sections of our multiplayer game engine.
- Relentlessly improve our online experience.
- Work with designers to specify and cost multiplayer features.
- 3+ years of professional game industry or programming experience
- Skilled at writing robust, efficient, and maintainable C/C++ code
- Proven ability to design and maintain large systems
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional console games
- Previous experience writing game network code using TCP/IP and UDP stacks
- Experience handling bandwidth, latency and synchronization issues
- Experience developing on Xbox One, Xbox360, PS4, PS3, PC, PSN, XBLA
- Understanding of the fundamental networking architecture and client-server models
- Experience with third party middleware and engines (e.g. Quazal)
- Solid C/C++ skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with peers and supervisors
- Ability to work collaboratively in a group-oriented development structure
- Ability to follow the technical direction of the Lead Programmer, and help assist other programmers as needed
- Profit sharing
- Competitive Benefits
- Catered meals
Third Parties, please do not respond.