ServiceNow IT Operations Manager/Service Mapping Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in the DoD intelligence community? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape our DoD IC customer's mission by leading projects for an IT operations management team. Your customer will trust you to not only design and develop these systems, but also evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you’ll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like IT Discovery, IT Service Mapping, and IT Event Management. Grow your skills by merging your IT Network Engineering and ServiceNow skills to create a comprehensive Configuration Management Database (CMDB) that will enable IT decision advantage for our client. Join our team and create the future of IT Portfolio and Event Management for the DoD IC.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with ServiceNow and the ITOM Configuration Management (CMDB) services in an enterprise production environment
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Fundamentals, ServiceNow Adaptive Implementation Framework (SAIF), ServiceNow Implementation Methodology (SIM), ServiceNow Discovery Fundamentals, and ServiceNow Mapping Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) leveraging EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, and Cloud Formation services in an enterprise production environment
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, LDAP, Single-Sign-on, Authentication, user and group policy objects, and permission levels
- Knowledge of CCNA level networking, including routing protocols, TCP/UDP transmission, IP transit diagnosis, or sub-netting and implementing advanced troubleshooting, including gathering and analyzing IP packet level data
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree
- DoD 8570.01 IAT II Compliant Certification, including Security+, CASP, CISSP, or CISM
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Service Mapping Fundamentals Certification
- Experience in working with PowerShell, Power CLI, Python, RegEx, and batch scripting on either Window or UNIX/Linux platforms is helpful
- Knowledge of the management and operational use of systems monitoring tools, including SolarWinds, Splunk, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM, Nagios, HP NNMi, and integration with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of working in a development environment and using git, Atlassian, or similar technologies
- Knowledge of implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, jQuery or Prototype libraries, Ruby, Java, SOAP, REST, and CMDB or asset integrations in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Web Application Servers, Load Balancers, Databases, Server Virtualization, and Data Visualization solutions
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow Discovery Fundamentals Certification
- ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 Foundations Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.