Interested in joining a growing full-service CRO dedicated to agile and emerging biopharmaceutical companies? Atlantic Research Group (ARG) is looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA) with proven monitoring experience, to assist us on our mission to help innovators bring new therapies to market.
As a CRA you will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process in accordance with GCPs and global SOPs to assess the safety and efficacy of investigational products and/or medical devices. You will represent ARG in the medical research community and develop collaborative relationships with investigative sites and client company personnel. As a CRA you will be assigned to various projects across sponsors and sites and will be required to travel 50-80% on average.
If you want to join a CRO focused on innovation with a repeat customer rate of over 90%, this opportunity is for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g. RN, MT, PA, RPh, RT)
- CCRA certification preferred
- Minimum two years as a clinical research associate
- Experience in drug trials preferred
- Previous trial site management a plus
- Cardiovascular , immunology, oncology or rare disease experience preferred
- For this particular opening, oncology experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to learn and become proficient with ARG and client software quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Strong attention to detail
ARG is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. ARG also complies with all work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements and is an E-Verify employer. Successful candidates must complete a background, social media and/or credit check.