Maintain responsibility for planning and managing resources to execute a development project and project components from design phase through implementation. Interpret market requirements and convert to program deliverables. Identify and communicate project scope to ensure program milestones and objectives are met. Ensure effective communication between technical and non-technical functions. Coordinate project schedules, provide analytical support for budgets, and assign tasks. Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results. Accomplish straightforward tasks without assistance and consult with senior staff members on some technical issues.
- Experience with integration support or systems or software development projects
- Experience with project management frameworks and best practices
- Experience with capturing and documenting requirements and with governance processes and control gates
- Experience with tracking deliverables, project plans, and action items, facilitating technical exchange meetings, and capturing actions and minutes
- Experience with conducting internet research and quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience with creating and maintaining schedules and work breakdown structures
- Experience with client or stakeholder relations and engagement and status reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Work, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Visio and Agile development methodology
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma required
- Experience with budget and resource tracking
- Experience with tracking multiple project schedules and dependencies
- Experience with SharePoint
- Ability to identify technical gaps and to diagnose technical problems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including briefing to senior leaders
- BA or BS degree preferred
- ITIL, Scrum Master, or Agile Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.