Full-timeEstimated: $32,000 - $44,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Full Job Description
Dunkin Donuts is one of the largest and fastest growing coffee and baked goods retailer in the world. Why not become a part of it?
It's all the delicious details that make Dunkin' Donuts a daily ritual for millions of people. Serving nearly a billion cups of coffee each year, the Dunkin' Difference is in the details. Dunkin's expanding menu, Guest focused atmosphere and new and exciting use of technology creates a fun and challenging work environment. If you are an Assistant Manager or General Manager looking for growth opportunities while still maintaining a strong quality of life for you and your family, you owe it to yourself to apply today!
What can you expect from us?
- An average work week of 45 hours per week
- Competitive Wages
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacations / Sick Days
- Performance Bonus Program
- Schedule Flexibility
- Opportunity to growth and advancement potentially as a District Manager, District Training Manager, Store Opening Advisor, etc.
What do we expect from you?
- 18 years of age or older
- 1 to 3 years managing a quick service restaurant preferred
- Flexibility in work schedule and location assignment
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Reliability and high personal integrity
- Guest Service Oriented
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong leadership and training skills
Dunkin' Donuts is a rapidly growing organization with a strong commitment to employee values, personal and professional growth, all while delivering 100% Guest satisfaction each day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- quick service: 1 year (Required)