At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place.
We are growing and are looking for talented team members to join us! The Project Manager position plays a key role in developing new products that will lead Bobcat into the future and help maintain and strengthen a leadership position in a global market.
This position is open to a location of West Fargo, Gwinner, or Bismarck, ND.
Project Managers are tasked with managing projects as part of the overall project portfolio. Projects will range from introducing new features or business models to developing an entirely new platform of products. This position is expected to lead project teams and work directly with functional leads to execute daily project work.
Project Managers are expected to be key contributors within the Program Management group, executing projects at a high level while keeping project teams aligned to the global Bobcat NPD process.
The Project Manager role is a developmental position, offering the chance to build upon existing project management skills while learning from other leaders within the Program Management group.
The Qualified Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field is required.
- 1-5+ years of project-related experience is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred but not required. Individuals will be expected to pursue this certification once hired.
- Applicants must be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications including MS Project or a comparable project scheduling tool.
- Experience in both traditional waterfall processes as well as Agile methods is preferred.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently without sacrificing quality or delivery of work.
- Applicants should have a strong understanding of financial principles and how they would apply to a development project.
- Applicants must be able to manage a comprehensive project plan considering Critical Path methodology while understanding cause and effect throughout the schedule.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate project teams along with the ability to hold teams accountable to project objectives and commitments made throughout the NPD process.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Team player; strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Travel Requirement: 10% - 24%.
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Project related: 1 year (Required)
- traditional waterfall processes as well as Agile methods: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person