Peak47, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with peace of mind.
The work we do is in the areas of:
- Property and casualty insurance.
- Group health insurance and employee benefits.
- Consulting in the areas of employee engagement and customer engagement design.
We are on the lookout for people longing for meaningful work who desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Contact us today to find out if you have what it takes to begin your adventure with Peak47.
Couple Of Things About Us:
- We value family first. Every person we work with is part of our Peak47 family. As such, we place a huge emphasis on making family a priority. Things like flexible schedules and remote work environments help us give each other time for our families when we need it the most.
- We value having fun and being different. We believe that true satisfaction in life comes from working hard at something, but that the environment we work in should be enjoyable. We want our people to have a great sense of humor, our music to be pleasant and upbeat, our dress code to be smart casual, and our coffee to be hot. Actually, never mind. We’ll take coffee however we can get it.
- We value a flexible work environment. Ever thought about working from home? Come make it happen here!
Who We Look For:
- We want to work with people who are positively emphatic about positively helping people in a positive way.
- Nope – not a typo. Maybe grammatically incorrect? We’ll take that chance. Point being we want people who bring a positive and energetic attitude to their work every day. Our clients allow us a great opportunity to create a positive impact on their lives. We want someone who can handle that challenge with enthusiasm, appreciation, and optimism. We want someone excited about exceeding our clients’ expectations whenever possible.
- Excellent communicator
- Insurance is complicated stuff. However, an insurance policy can be one of the most important contracts that our clients enter into during their lifetimes. We are looking for someone who can help our clients navigate an insurance policy in a way that is meaningful to them.
- Willingness to learn
- We believe that if we are truly dedicated to our craft, we never stop learning about it. There is always something that we can learn, and we place a high amount of value on a colleague’s willingness to admit that they might not know the answer to some of our customers’ questions. Even more importantly, we value the initiative it takes to go out and find that answer.
- Entrepreneurial mindset towards responsibility
- While our firm has been around for a while, we still operate with an entrepreneurial mindset. This means that while everyone has specific roles, job duties, and responsibilities, everyone is responsible for owning our relationship with our customers and making sure we exceed our customers’ expectations – all of the time. We are looking for someone who takes ownership of anything that might come their way, and does their best to exceed expectations.
Job Description: Commercial Insurance – Property & Casualty - Vice-President of Client Sales
Location: Barrington, IL / Chicago, IL
This position is responsible for helping us build the foundation of our business by 1.) growing and managing existing and new client relationships and 2.) managing our P&C Client Sales division.
As such, we are looking for driven individuals who can work independently while building a career with unlimited earning potential.
The responsibilities for this job posting include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to Leadership discussions related to the direction of the Commercial Client Sales P&C division.
- Potential to manage a high-performance sales team within the guidelines provided by Leadership.
- Develop prospective commercial customer pipeline.
- Analyze needs assessments for prospective commercial customers.
- Match prospective commercial customer needs to product solutions.
- Guide prospective commercial customers on non-product risk mitigation techniques.
- Manage internal data systems as related to customer base.
Traits We Look For:
- Ability and proven track record in sales.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Prerequisites for Application:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 to 5 years of previous sales experience.
Not Needed, But Nice To Have’s:
- Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License (or desire to obtain as additional pre-requisite to employment).
- Professional Designations such as CIC, CPCU, or AIA.
- Master’s degree.
As the Vice-President of Client Sales for our Commercial Insurance Property and Casualty division, you will be directly responsible for creating value for current clients and prospecting opportunities to add value for new clients. This role will be centered around outside sales and lead generation activities. The right candidate will demonstrate the ability to meet with new and existing clients and earn their trust and business. The long-term opportunity for this candidate is to grow and manage a sales team, and potentially earn ownership in our business.
This position has an existing book of business to service and grow. The primary focus of this position is to sell commercial property and casualty insurance products. You will be responsible for building the existing book of business by developing new accounts, retaining the current book of business and providing excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will possess experience in the Property & Casualty insurance industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave