3-D Animator (Medical):
This is a full-time position in-house in our Boca Raton office. You will be working to create medical animations that relate to human anatomy, physiology and surgical procedures. The ideal candidate should already possess a familiarity with human anatomy, physiology and common surgical techniques and how to animate them. Candidate should also have experience in designing and creating 3D animations using Maya and compositing the graphics with After Effects.
This is a creative role requiring advanced problem solving, organizational and conceptualization skills. Work environment is team-oriented, fast-paced, and deadline driven with strong emphasis on medical accuracy, quality of work and efficiency.
- Advanced to Expert level with Maya, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Candidate should possess solid abilities in modeling, texturing, animation, lighting and compositing using the specified programs above
- Experience creating animations within After Effects (motion graphics experience)
- Must be able to research medical concepts and procedures on your own
- Must be creative, detail oriented, possess an aesthetic eye, and be extremely organized
· Exceptional written and verbal communication required
- Ability to excel under pressure, receive direction openly, and utilize constructive criticism
- Ability to work in PC environment
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional industry level experience in a related 3d environment
- Previous work experience in legal graphics/medical animation area
- Background/Familiarity with Human Anatomy from a medical standpoint
- Experience reading MRI/ CT/ X-Ray images and ability to translate that information into 3D graphics
- Ability to grasp medical concepts well
· 2 weeks paid vacation, 401k, health benefits.
Candidates must provide a link to their portfolio/body of work and salary requirements. Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical human anatomy: 2 years (Preferred)
- professional level Maya: 3 years (Required)
- professional level Photoshop: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical/legal graphics: 2 years (Preferred)
- professional level After Effects: 3 years (Required)
- Boca Raton, FL (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused