Veterans Fleet Management LLC is looking for experienced, knowledgeable and self-motivated installation technicians to complete installations of GPS Fleet Tracking devices and Camera Systems. Our company works with telematics manufacturers to provide customers with the best products and services for their business needs. We are currently throughout the state of Florida and are expanding throughout the United States.
Our mission is to provide high-quality installations and opportunities for Military and industry Veterans.
We are seeking a contract GPS Technician to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain GPS tracking equipment. In this role, you are expected to travel and stay on-site for the duration of projects.
He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of site installation requirements are completed.
Following is a list of onsite responsibilities:
- Manage all on-site installation, repair and service tasks for GPS tracking devices and camera systems.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Serve existing and new accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Submit timely and detailed installation sheets.
- Document service and installation actions by completing mobile forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Follow all manufacturer partners’ procedures and protocols.
- Build positive customer relationships with open, direct communication.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Direct experience with installing, troubleshooting, and repairing GPS Tracking, Dashcams and/or Remote Car Starters
- Proficient in the use of web-based applications
- Reliable transportation for extensive Driving
- 2 years Experience with automotive electronics and understanding of technical diagrams and manuals
- Must have own tools (drill, impact, combination wrench, meters, etc.....)
- Must have the ability to correctly disassemble and reassemble vehicle panels to perform installation
- MECP Certified (preferred - not required)
- Must have iOS or Android-based Smart Device
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Pay: $500.00 - $1,500.00 per week
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: